St Oliver's Primary offers many opportunities for students to participate in co-curricular activities.
- Eddy Emu Mathematics
- Swimming Program
- Sport Gala Days
- Zone and Diocesan Carnivals
- Voice of Youth Speech Competition
- Student leadership opportunities
- Life Education
- Transition to Kindergarten Program
- ICAS Maths, English and Science Competitions
- Premier’s Reading Challenge
- Gardening Club
- Author Visits
- Educational Excursions
- After School Sports Program
- Monsignor McGovern Portrait Competition
- Choir visits to local nursing homes
- Visits to local Catholic high schools
- Stage 3 Camp
- Keyboard lessons in conjunction with Cool Kids
Come and see learning in action at St Oliver's Primary!
We’d love a chance to show you how learning works for young people in our school. Our dedicated teachers plan the learning in detail to help each child do his or her best.